Wednesday 29 July 2015

Topshop Glow Highlighter

Topshop's Glow highlighter in Polished had been on my wishlist for quite some time, yet it was forever out of stock in my local store. I finally got my hands on it in Oxford Street and ever since, it has made all of my other highlighters practically redundant. Its just so beautiful, seriously if you haven't swatched it, you need to! For me, this is the perfect glamorous evening highlighter as it really delivers on shimmer and is not exactly subtle. Its the perfect champagne colour with hints of pink shimmer, yet it is by no means glittery. It just creates the most beautiful and radiant glow, exactly as the name suggests. I love the cream formula, especially this season as it works beautiful with dewy skin and other cream products such as the Bourjois Bronzing Primer I have been loving which is below. You can build this up as much as you want without it looking too Edward Cullen, and it really creates a gorgeous radiance which looks healthy and glowy. To apply this I just use my ring finger and tap the product gently onto the tops of the cheekbones, and down the bridge of the nose. If you don't like super glowy highlighters this might not be for you, although I want to stress that even though it is shimmery it is not by any means heavy. You only need a tiny amount as it is really pigmented, and can apply as little or as much as you want. It's £9 from Topshop and is definitely worth a try if you're a big highlighter fan like me. The photos do not do this product justice, so go check it out in store if you're in need of a new highlighter.



Have you tried this highlighter? What are your favourites?
xox

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, must give it a go! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this but I have to say it looks gorgeous! I'm still yet to try any Topshop makeup, I am so behind! Great review :) xx

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.