Tuesday 21 July 2015

Sun Kissed Nails

Peach nails are undoubtedly my favourite for summer. Its bright and fun without being too vibrant, and it also goes great with most colours to wear and looks beautiful and healthy with a tan. My go-to colour this season is Maybelline's Super Stay 7 days gel nail colour in 'Sun Kissed'. I had never tried this formula before, but it has definitely superseded 7 days and my nails have remained practically chip free. It goes on really opaquely, and I really like the brush too as it is quite thick meaning you can do your nails in no time at all. I also really like how you can reapply this formula on top if there was a slight mark, (I always end up scratching my nails on something whilst drying!), yet when you reapply it doesn't get too thick and gloopy meaning you have to take it off and start all over. If your looking for a really nice bright summer shade that is built to last, then look no further. 

What are your favourite summer nail shades?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.