Tuesday 1 April 2014

New Love: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains



First of all, apologies for disappearing since my last post which was erm, 17 July... 
I hadn't totally forgotten about blogging but I guess I kind of got distracted with summer, starting university and then my camera totally broke when perfume exploded in my bag on a night out, oops. Anyhow, I'm back. I have a new camera that my sister very kindly gave me and lots of new products to rant about. This post existed as a draft from way back last summer, so I thought I may as well finish it seen as I am still absolutely in love with these Revlon Just Bitten kissable balm stains. 

The staying power of these is unreal. Even though it's a heck of a long time ago, I remember wearing the shade Lovesick before my flight home from Cyprus, and no kidding, the stain was still intact after a full night of travelling- true test of staying power that is. I adore lovesick, it is a bright fuchsia which is so perfect now spring/summer is swinging back round again. A much more muted option is honey, a beautifuly demure everyday shade which would be perfect with any look. The formula of these is seriously wonderful, they apply fairly opaque and you can build it up to the point of a lipstick, yet you could as easily wear as a sheer stain. They have a glossy finish which is perfect as spring and summer is all about the glossy lips trend. If that's not enough to convince you, they smell deliciously of mint! I seriously adore these and can't wait to try the ColorBurst lacquer and matte balms, have you guys tried these?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.