Thursday 24 April 2014

Miracle Product- Invisibobble: The Traceless Hair Ring



I first discovered the magic of Invisibobble in Glamour magazine, in which they mentioned this miraculous radical new product which was available in a beauty box. When I found out that it was stocked in Boots, I had to check it out. I have naturally quite long, thick hair which means when I have it high on my head, it weighs it down quite a lot to the point where it hurts. Even worse, when I take my hair out it is always kinked. Invisibobble however claimed not to do this, claiming that it is traceless, avoids headaches, no split ends, and yet still creates a strong grip to keep your hair intact all day. I have to say this product has proved to fulfill all of these promises. It is certainly traceless and does not leave a kink, if I straighten my hair and then tie it back, later when I let it down it is still perfectly straight which saves time and effort when doing hair. I have no idea how it works as by the look of it, it looks like it would kink your hair like mad, but I was reading the science behind it and 

"the secret to invisibobble’s traceless outcome lies in its peculiar telephone cord shape. When it is wrapped around the hair, it places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail; standard hair rings put even pressure on the hair, leaving an obvious mark. The uneven pressure produced by invisibobbles allows for the hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without being too tight. This gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail than they would have when wearing a normal hair band."

Invisibobble is £3.75 at Boots and comes with 3 hair rings. 

It is also available through Feelunique for the same price, and comes in a variety of different shades. I guarantee once you try this you will say farewell to standard hair ties! Have you guys tried/heard of Invisibobble?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.