Thursday 24 April 2014

Bronze Smoky Eye





One of my favourite looks from the Naked 3 palette is a golden bronze smoky eye. I think this look is particularly gorgeous because it is quite different to the more pinky toned shades in the palette, yet is still just as soft and pretty. To begin I used one of my favourite eye products ever, everyone's favourite Maybelline's colour tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. I then swept the shade 'factory' all over the lid and up to the crease. I then used 'darkside' to blend into the crease and paying attention to the outer corner to create an extended effect. Then just clean everything up with a cotton bud to even out and make sure there are no harsh lines or fall out. I then went in with 'mugshot' blending this into the centre of the lid. On a small brush I mixed shades 'factory' and 'darkside' gently under the lower lashline to balance everything out. As a highlight, instead of using something cream toned as I usually opt, I went for the copper gold shade 'trick' to still draw attention to this part of the eye and make the eye look wider. As these shadows can produce some fall out, especially 'trick' which is super glittery, I would advise following up with concealer after the eye make-up as opposed to doing it before so you don't ruin your face make-up. As standard I went in with two trusty favourites, my collection liquid liner and Maybelline The Rocket mascara.

Hope you like the look, and what are your favourite looks from the Naked 3 palette?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.