Friday 25 April 2014

Breakfast In Bed



I had been lusting after Rita Ora's nail polish collection for Rimmel for so long, and this shade 'Breakfast In Bed' was top of my list. I would class this shade as mint green, borderline baby blue. It appears more like a pastel mint in person than it translates in these photos, but nonetheless is a beautiful spring shade. Mint green nails are my ultimate favourite, and what could be more apt for spring? This shade is particularly beautiful as it has a really subtle shimmer running through it to create a really pretty effect. I painted my nails on Saturday and took these photographs today- there are no chips as of yet which is pretty great. I love the colour range and they do dry really fast, but I would apply a second coat even though it claims to need one coat only. My only problem was that I found the formula a little thick in applying two coats to the point where it messed up the previous coat if you know what I mean? It looks pretty good once dry though so I wouldn't bypass these. I also picked up the shade 'White Hot Love' which I can't wait to try as I adore white nails so much, especially this season. 

Have you guys tried any of Rita's collection?

xox

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, that color looks so perfect. i love it. i've been trying the nude one and the formula is so great.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.