Wednesday 2 April 2014

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint: 'Rose Hip'



If you haven't yet tried any of the Gelly range from Barry M, they have just brought out lots of new stunning colors perfect for this season. On one of my recent trips to Superdrug I came across this little beauty from Barry M. In terms of nail polish, for me I always revert back to Barry M, and especially this Gelly range which is seriously unbeatable stuff; super opaque after two coats, totally non gloopy, excellent shine and staying power. This shade immediately grabbed me as I found it to be incredibly similar to Essie's highly popular 'Figi'. For me, this is the perfect pink pastel neutral shade for spring and summer which I find so sophisticated and classic. It is the kind of shade to put on when you don't quite know which to choose, knowing that this beauty will most likely match anything. Due to the glossy formula, a top coat is not necessary as it provides a super shiny finish which lasts; I have been sporting this for around 4 days now with seriously no chips. I will be wearing this all throughout spring and I'm even considering this to be my holiday nail color. What's more, the name is seriously cute. At just £3.99 for what is essentially, a beautiful color and a top coat, this is seriously purse friendly and I'm already eyeing up the rest of the range which is simply stunning. This season also focuses on matching nails and lips, and this pink neutral shade is easily matched with minimal effort to be seriously on trend.

XO

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that question mark ring! Where from?! That colour looks really pretty on you too, wish I could pull it off!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, new follower :)
    Jess xo
    jessicacottonxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! it's from topshop :)
      xox

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.