Saturday 9 February 2013

Non-Beauty Haul

First of all is something that was an actual steal. I went into the Fiorelli outlet store in Cheshire Oaks and found this gorgeous new purse that I was in desperate need of. This purse is part of their new stock, and currently retails at £39 in their main stores and department stores. I got it at £8. It was such a ludicrous bargain that I couldn't resist showing it off. Unfortunately though if you like this, it is £39 everywhere else which I wouldn't have paid. Such a good quality leather purse that will last for years so at £8 I couldn't believe my luck!



Next is something that I'd wanted for so long I can't even explain. This was a belated birthday present from my aunt, and I love it so much. Its a gorgeous purple leather satchel, by The Leather Satchel Company, with my own initials on it how cute!


Next I treated myself to this beautiful, classic dress from Topshop at £40. It is my favorite colour being electric blue as I think its the colour that's most flattering on my skin tone. When I saw this dress on the hanger I didn't like it to be fair. The wrapped panels just sort of hung awkwardly, seemingly quite unflattering. However I had loved it whilst gazing through their website so I decided to try it on anyway and oh my god it just shows you should always try clothes on before you buy, because it can completely change your mind about something. I swear this is the most flattering dress ever. The wrapped panels are so figure hugging that they make you look super slim, and I love dresses with long sleeves which is a bonus. I think this is my new favorite dress ever, its so simple but I think its a classic piece that I'll get lots of use out of. 



Finally I got an outfit that I had been pondering over for a while. I had wanted disco pants for a while as I think they are a fantastic alternative for jeans for an evening party look, they still make you feel dressed up but not too over the top if you don't want to go for that sort of look. These ones I snatched up from Misguided and I think they are a real bargain- £25. They are literally an exact duplicate for the famous American Apparel ones which retail at around £75, which is far too over priced. These come in various colours, (I was torn between navy), but I went for the black as I think they are quite understated and generally more wearable. They look great teamed with any form of crop top; I went for this burgundy sleeveless one from ASOS, which again was a real good price at £12, and is a great staple for your wardrobe as it can be worn with so many different outfits. 

Image 1 of ASOS Crop Top with Polo Neck



xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love this haul! That satchel is gorgeous!! Where is it from? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its by The Leather Satchel Company, here's the link: http://the.leathersatchel.co/
      xox

      Delete
  2. great haul :) jealous of the amazing bargain you got with the purse!

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know right, unbelievable bargain!

      xox

      Delete
  3. Love this post! First of you look so pretty in your dress :D and secondly im so jealous of your satchel :( its my favourite colour too haha. Looking forward to more posts as always :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked gorgeous Lucy, love your satchel ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    We especially love the bag and the wallet. You look great in that royal blue dress too :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.