Monday 21 January 2013

Cappuccino Nails

Seen as my last post was such a lengthy one, this is just a quick nail look which I have been loving at the moment. I think it is such an ideal shade for this period, whilst we are coming to the end of winter, but not yet ready to sport the bright spring trends. From Barry M, this is in shade 341 entitled 'Cappuccino'. I would describe this unusual, muted shade as a neutral beige coffee colour, but with noticeable taints of lilac. After two coats however, the cappuccino colour really does come through. This makes it a bit different to a typical, somewhat dull beige, giving a bit of life to your fingertips. What I love most about this shade is how it will go with almost anything. I know I can wear this shade and feel free to match it with any outfit- always an added bonus! Barry M are renown for their nail polishes as they are always of such great quality and have such a diverse range of colours. The have excellent staying power and leave your nails chip free for weeks, especially if you add a topcoat over the top to seal it. What's more at £2.99 a bottle, these polishes are super inexpensive, making it incredibly easy to build an extensive collection!
***






24 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty color!

    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! I love BarryM nail varnishes!x
    amstyleandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any mauve, lavender, light purple shade for nails and this is such a pretty one! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely! And you have such nice nails :) you can definitely see that it has purple undertones but I think that makes it prettier than most other brown shades :) love posts like these... Xx

    robsarellax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a unique shade-I've never seen anything like it before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's such a pretty color! i love it!

    xoxo
    http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shade! barry m nails polishes are one of my favs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colour is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post.
    Sofia
    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the price of that polish! I love painting my nails :) That color looks great on you.

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it unreal, and thank you! xx

      Delete
  12. I love this post!
    tobebioacaseofbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this colour! Such a great shade for perking up January!
    Aimee

    http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/you-decide.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this colour! I have so many Barry M nail polishes, so many great colours for such a low price, I can't resist.

    love your blog, now following you :)

    I'd love if you'd check out mine sometime ?

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too aha, and thank you!

      of course, I'll check out your blog now :)
      xox

      Delete
    2. thank you very much for the follow !

      xx

      Delete
  15. Such a beautiful color.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww saw a similar shade the other day, love this colour

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Love hearing your feedback and checking out your blogs too if you drop me a link.